Friday, August 1, 2008

Cheap Canopy Offers Invaluable Shelter



It was still raining when I got up this morning. Since I have to return to my place of employment Tuesday I decided to run my errands in town today rather than waiting. While I was shopping I decided one of these inexpensive "carport" canopies would be just the thing to provide some cover for the puppy pen. Now I won't have to worry about keeping puppies dry while doing their daily neurologic exercises and when out cuddling and playing with the little ones.

Lynn Orbison stopped by just in time to help me set it up. It was her creative eye that realized that if we put it across the puppy pen would could provide the needed shelter for the pen PLUS (bonus) provide a covered area where I can store straw for winter bedding and some equipment. With her help, we had the shelter up in less than an hour.

It ain't nothin' fancy, but by golly it will provide some much needed shelter to that pen. I'm very pleased. As the photo below shows, Lucky also approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment